Monday, July 6, 2009

Not a care in the world!!

How much do you care about someone whom you care about? How much time do we give for people who really care for us? What happens when you care so much about someone and they just give a shit to you on your face? When you give so much time for them, cancel a lot of things to just be with them and they just take you for a ride, instead of being with you and spending time, they go out on a their own spree making you feel like shit!!

Recently I met someone, when I had been to Israel. Not only was she very cute, she was so down to earth in the way she talked that I felt I had a lot of attitude as compared to her. A total gem of a person I have ever met. She had a broken English, but very good at that. She tried her level best to explain the situation and things to the honest of her knowledge using her broken English. I could not speak Hebrew, hence English was the only way I could converse with her. It was so cute to see sentences forming from her words, just like a small kid trying to learn English.

The way she excused and felt sorry for her way she spoke her broken English was something I have never seen before. Just to make sure that no one is hurt just because of misunderstanding and misinterpretation. "At Khamuda" means "You are cute" in Hebrew, when you say it to a girl. She deserves more than one "At Khamuda". Lot of things happened, partly things which I cannot recollect fully, and partly things I cannot say here as it is a open source. Overall just the attitude of being humble and not to hurt anyone you care by your speech or action is what I learnt from her. Man!! she was adorable. I will not say I don't care for her, but there are lot of other people whom I care about if not more, certainly not less.

I do try my level best to implement, what she follows so easily. But seldom do I succeed in accomplishing that, still I try. Again I want to restate that, inspite of the communication barrier, we could gel well. As always, life always throws you otherside of the coin. You care so about someone that, you seldom realize how much they care about you until something strikes you like a bolt lightning.

People whom you know very well take you for granted and don't care a shit about what you think or feel. They do what they think is correct and if don't even bother if it affects others in anyway. They just don't care. People whom I know so well for a long time, also give a damn sometimes. Sometimes people who are close to you, will do things you cannot imagine.

Where is this girl who does not even know me, behave so down to earth and where is this girl who I know well, who does not care a shit about what I feel!! :( :(

10 comments:

nitin said...

lan, you have come back with a broken heart???

Shreevidhya Acharya said...

Ithu unakkae over'a illa.... who is tat who is not caring abt u da? Sollavae illa.....

Lan said...

@nitin: well not exactly broken heart!! :) the girl I met in Israel was very cool; i liked her company!!
coming back to India, the amount of care I showed on someone did not reciprocate!! I am very disappointed

@shreevidhya: hahahahaha; hey just a friend di!! i should say was a friend :) :) could not take the way she handled me..... so the blog!! :)will tell you on the phone some time....

Unknown said...

HELLO;-)
Thanks Lanny for all what you wrote, i had a big smile on my face when reading it.
I really had a great time with you here and it warms my heart to know that this is the impression you got by me:-)
toda raba:-)

Dipti Malhotra said...

everyone is different and behaves differently.. and generally it happens that someone we really care about doesn't give a damn about it.. they take it for granted. and you're lucky if you find someone who cares for you as much as you care or them.. all the best

Lan said...

@michal: Bekef!! :) :)
anytime for you

Lan said...

@cocoberry: thanks for stopping by; you are correct; i must be lucky to find someone who cares about me!! :) :)

NIM said...

Awww i like this post and i do agree with you. People who you know best have been with you for soooo long that we mutually do not feel the need to make special gestures to each other.

Vyzz said...

heya..thanks for visiting my blog..and hey shit happens..with everyone...sometimes you need to look inward..but it's alright.

it's always going to be alright. u become stronger this way. so take care alrite. and be strong, many ppl need us to be strong, so do it for them.

hugs

vyo

Lan said...

@Vyzz: No problem :) :)
Thanks for your valuable thoughts!! :) :) I will try to get over this one!!

Powered By Blogger